Monday, May 4, 2015

New academic book on R. J. Rushdoony and Christian Reconstructionism




This morning, I found out about the above book on R. J. Rushdoony by Dr. Michael J. McVicar, assistant professor of religion at Florida State University. Given my long standing interest in Christian Reconstructionism, I immediately ordered the book, and then found a Google preview: LINK.

I also located an excellent (and lengthy) review of the book, that is (IMO), a must read: LINK.

As the review states, this is the, "First major book about R. J. Rushdoony", and that "the work's 1,017 endnotes underscore the workmanship of the author".

I suspect that those who have an interest in Christian Reconstructionism will 'open their wallets' and join me in purchasing this major treatment.

Now, I have to wait for the book to arrive...


Grace and peace,

David 

No comments: